Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Lack of sleep is not making me very ladylike...or pleasant for that matter.

So, since I've had surgery, a little over a week now, I haven't been sleeping. Not just like I wake up early but I literally toss and turn all night and then get frustrated and just get up because tossing and turning does not equal sleep and what's the point of laying in bed and not sleeping. I've even tried taking my Ambien, to no avail. I don't know what to do. I'm tired. I'm bitchy. I'm not fun to be around. All I want is a solid 8 hours of sleep. Is that really so much to ask for? I have my first post-op appointment today and I thoroughly intend on harassing her until she prescribes something that will knock my ass out. I don't know how much longer I can take this. The only saving grace is that I'm still not working, because of the surgery, so I don't have to function at work. Still, I have to function at life. This lack of sleep thing is a total FAIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment