Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The Switch: Part 2

Today I finally got to switch to pureed foods. I never in my life thought I would be happy to eat pureed food, of all things. Really though, it's pretty great. Some things don't have to be pureed, like scrambled eggs and cottage cheese. They are also full of protein so they are good choices. I also made a huge pot of chili to puree and eat as I go. The chili is great because the meat and beans have tons of protein and it tastes great. Looks disgusting when it's pureed but still tastes really great. Not a big fan of the texture of pureed food, seeing as I already have an issue with texture, but I can deal with it. I really do love chili so I thought that was a good idea. I can't wait to try some chicken salad or something like that. I think it would be really great. I'm looking to try new things and see how they go down.

No comments:

Post a Comment